We are offering the whole, or part co-operative share, or possibly low-cost long-term rent of a beautiful small holding in Italy, with great potential for further permacultural development.
In a nutshell:
- Soriano nel Cimino (1hr north of Rome; Viterbo 20 mins)
- 1.5 hectares / 3 acres in area of outstanding natural beauty
- Shack with planning permission for small timber frame & cob house (about 70 m2)
- Well for water (including tank); mains electricity
- Phytodepuration plant for black and grey water disposal installed
- Additional small stone hut
- Mainly terraced land with established hazelnut groves
- Also: chestnut, walnut, olive, plum, apple, peach fig, pomegranate, pear …
- Copious wild life
- Very picturesque location, in its own small valley, on a wooded hillside, 1.5km outside the busy medieval market town of Soriano
Offered for outright sale @ Euro 29,000 [approx £25,750 GBP]
Or co-operative shared ownership between a group, eg up to about 6 people/couples @ approx Euro 5,000 each (note, if many people are interested, a similar adjacent plot of land with habitable building is also for sale).